£ Sterling purchases are taken in £ Sterling
All other currency amounts shown are only a guide. Actual payment is taken in £ Sterling and converted to your own currency by your bank or card company at their current rate.
£ Sterling purchases are taken in £ Sterling
All other currency amounts shown are only a guide. Actual payment is taken in £ Sterling and converted to your own currency by Paypal.
Please ensure that the delivery address you have used for your order is an authorised delivery address on you Paypal account. Payments through Paypal eCheques can take up to 7 days to clear before your order can be dispatched.
Back to top
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and provide a no quibble 14 day returns policy.
Faulty or incorrect items
Please check your goods immediately on receipt. If the package is obviously damaged, please give details on the delivery note at time of delivery and contact us straight away. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within 3 days of delivery. If after delivery, any of the goods are found to be faulty or not as ordered, please contact us to arrange for return, refund or replacement at our expense.
All other returns
If you wish to return all, or part of your order for any other reason please contact us within 14 days of receipt to arrange this. The carriage costs incurred will be at your expense and we can advise of the most cost effective method.
On receipt we will refund the original price paid for the goods but not the P&P. The returned items must be in good condition and suitable for resale. Items which have been used, soiled or damaged cannot be returned. Items should be adequately packed for transport since refunds will only be given for those received by us in good condition. Please ensure the returned items are clearly labelled with your name, address and if possible include the invoice number and date.
Back to top
Tax & Customs
Tax free shopping is offered for all non-EU customers and 20% UK consumer tax (VAT) will be deducted at the checkout. To receive tax free shopping both your billing and shipping addresses must be outside of the EU.
Orders being delivered outside the EU may be subject to local customs duty and/or VAT which you will be responsible to pay. Unfortunately we have no control over this so to get the best advice you should contact your local customs office. Links to further information below:
Product sizes can be difficult to measure exactly or may vary between batches. Although we measure as accurately as possible, stated sizes should be considered as approximate.
Colours may vary from their appearance in the photographs. This will be determined largely by the settings of your monitor. If getting a specific colour is vital to you, we suggest you first order a small quantity of the product to ensure suitability. Slight colour variations can also occur between batches of a product.
Product availability & ownership
All agreements relating to your offer to purchase goods are entirely subject to their availability. Our order acknowledgment is not a guarantee of delivery. If a small percentage of your order is out of stock, we will dispatch what is available, allowing you to reorder the missing items at a later date as required. If a significant proportion of your order is out of stock, we will contact you with a delivery date and give you the option to cancel all or part of the order. If an ordered product is unavailable, we may contact you offering an alternative product.This agreement between us is only confirmed when we have accepted your offer to purchase by sending you an invoice. Ownership of goods does not pass to you until all outstanding amounts are paid in full.
Back to top
If you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the "My Account" area of the website
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All transaction information on our site is processed by Sage Pay and is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to the Sage Pay servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information PrivacyWe may collect the following information: name, contact information, demographic information and some other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• When giving your details at account sign up you will have the option to choose to receive notification of special offers and our newsletter. Leave the box unticked if you do not wish to receive this information from us.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have subscribed to our newsletter we may send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter mailings at any time in "My Account"You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Floristry Warehouse, Mahood Floral Ltd, Loguestown Ind Estate, Coleraine, BT52 2NS. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Back to top
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Since colour is an important aspect in the selection of our products, we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
• We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.• We do not sell products to anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use the site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland. Copyright noticeThis website and its content is copyright of FloristryWarehouse - © FloristryWarehouse 2012. All rights reserved.Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the materialYou may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. We may change any of these policies from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12 June 2012.
Our aim is to make doing business together an enjoyable and beneficial experience. If you have any questions or comments about these conditions or any other aspect of our company, please contact us.
Which areas are excluded from Express Delivery?
This service can deliver to most parts of the UK & Ireland by 5.30pm on the next working day -Mondays to Fridays (except public and bank holidays). On some occasions Saturday deliveries and guaranteed morning deliveries can be arranged (at extra cost). Please contact us to arrange.
Delivery is two working days by 5.30pm to the following islands:
GY1 Herm only (Channel Islands), GY9 Sark (Channel Islands), HS2 Lewis, PA61 Colonsay, PA62-75 Mull, PA78 Coll, ZE2-3 Shetlands.
Deliver within three working days by 5.30pm to the following islands:
KW16-17 Orkney, PH30 Corrour, PH41 Mallaig, PH42 Eigg & Kuck, PH43-44 Rhum & Canna